James R. Shenk
- B.A., Miami University, 1971, cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D., The Ohio State University, 1974, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Ohio State Law Journal (Associate Editor)
Areas of Concentration
- Corporate & Commercial
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate, Construction & Development
- Banking; Commercial Lending
- Estate Planning, Trusts & Probate
- Law Clerk, Hon. David W. Dyer, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, Miami, Florida
Bar & Court Admissions
- Ohio, 1975
- Florida, 1976
- Ohio Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Current Boards
- Minster Community Improvement Corporation (Director 1980 – Present)(President 1988-90)
- Past Boards
- JTD Health Systems, Inc.
- Minster Area Life Squad, Inc.
- Minster Civic Association
- Minster High School Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- Minster Historical Society, Inc.