Cameron C. Downer
- The Ohio State University, magna cum laude (B.A. 2012)
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2015, magna cum laude; University of Cincinnati Law Review
Areas of Concentration
- Business and Civil Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- Ohio, 2015
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- Courtview Center
- Office: (937) 492-1271
- Fax: (937) 498-1306
- “Smart on Crime”: Re-Examining Mandatory Minimum Sentences, U.C. Law Rev. Forum (Sept. 26, 2013), available here.
- Here We Go Again: Another Secret Government Program that Chips Away at the Fourth Amendment, U.C. Law Rev. Forum (October 22, 2013), available here.
- Part II: JobsOhio-Why the Ohio Supreme Court Should Not Abandon the Sheward Public-Right Exception, U.C. Law Rev. Forum (Jan. 14, 2014), available here.
- The Science Behind Juvenile Life without Parole: Why the Supreme Court of Ohio Should Find the Sentence Unconstitutional, U.C. Law Rev. Forum (Jan. 30, 2014), available here.
- No “Good-Faith” Required: The Board Interpretation of the Davis Good-Faith Exception to the Exclusionary Rule, U.C. Law Rev. Forum (March 27, 2014), available here.
- The Curious Case of Douglas Prade: How an Appellate Court Reversed a Finding of “Actual Innocence”, U.C. Law Rev. Forum (June 14, 2014), available here.
- Current Boards
- S&H Products
- Other Involvement
- The Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout 2006